Today we had a very fun lesson about handwashing.
First, I put a little drop of glo-germ on each child's hand. (I tricked the students by saying it was just lotion)
Then, we rubbed the glo-germ into our hands. We rubbed it under our nails, on our wrists, between our fingers, on our palms, and on the tops of our hands (basically everywhere that germs would go).
The students then washed their hands normally and came back to the carpet. (Now the fun begins!!!)
I used our glo-germ black light to show the students where their germs hide. It was very eye-opening (and a little gross) to see where germs hide and where we miss washing germs off when we wash our hands!
Then, we watched a handwashing video and tried to wash our hands again! Take a look at our clean hands!
This is the PM class:
No comments:
Post a Comment